Insurance Claim Process:
- Contact your Insurance Company or Broker and lodge a new claim. Claim number and Insurance details can be helpful to your repairer.
- Details of other party, if involved are important for the claim process; give this to your insurance company.
- Police reports are important if they are called to the accident, for the claim process to determine who is at fault, if any disputes arise.
- Visit your local repairer of choice; this can be done before contacting your Insurance Company or after.
- Repairer will proceed with a digital quote depending on your Insurance Company. This will only involve them seeing your vehicle for 5-10mins. Your vehicle can then be booked in for repairs. Relief vehicles can be arranged if in need.
- Repairs can only be started if the repairer has Insurance authorization or Owners approval. Generally repairs, depending on the size of damage can vary between 3-5 days. Bigger jobs 2-3 weeks.
- Customer pays excess (if any) to the repairer or direct to Insurance Company depending on your Insurance Company.
Quality panel beaters, we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service and superior workmanship. All our work is guaranteed, with a follow-up service ensuring our customers are totally satisfied.
• Relief Vehicles
• Pick Up & Drop Off Service
• Free No Obligation Quotes
• Valet on all Cars
Louie Berkers Collision Repair Centre is a high quality, leading repair centre in Whangarei. Our business is driven by a firm belief in superior customer service and quality workmanship.
Established in 1994, the business has progressively grown over the years and now has 12 fulltime staff...
As responsible panel beaters we support sustainable business values and believe that every business has a responsibility to minimise their impact on the environment.
We are working to develop our current sustainable business strategies for the benefit of our business, staff and our local Northland community...